Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Second World War: Welcome to "Footslogger"

The Second World War: Welcome to "Footslogger"

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the welcome messages I am still trying to get used to this "Blogging" and learning albeit slowly. I have some pictures taken when I was visiting Cassino in 2004, that may be of interest, problem is I am not sure how to download them onto this Blog from my Kodak photo file. I have tried various methods but keep reaching a dead end. Do I have to create a Blog site? I tried to open an account but the system refused my name, Any suggestions?

Regards to all

Ray (Footslogger)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron Goldstein said...

Hi Ray
If you scroll down on this page you will see my original 'Welcome' message. You will see that I suggested that you print out Peter's FAQ and follow the instructions, which include 'how to post a picture'.
You certainly don't need to register again... you are already registered and and it is fairly simple to post a picture PROVIDING it is already on your computer as a JPEG.
Don't let the 'strangeness' of Blogging put you off, you will find it very simple once you have posted a few times.
Cheers

Wednesday, 22 March, 2006  
Blogger Peter G said...

Ray

Your question "Do I have to create a Blog site?" surprised me. I have therefore added it to the FAQ (it is titled 'WW2 Blog FAQ') and given a more fuller reply there.

If there is anything that you do not understand in the FAQ please let me know so that I can perhaps make it clearer for you and others.

Happy blogging!

Thursday, 23 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home