Saturday, February 11, 2006

Thought you might like to see this photo



One of the less favourable aspects of the BBC WW2 Peoples War site was the poor reproduction of photos that we, the customers, sent in to accompany our stories.
The one you see here, accompanied my story "Return to Cassino" and hopefully you will get a better view of the Abbey perched above the British Cemetery.

_______________________

Could I also take this opportunity to inform newcomers and remind others that if you click on any photo you will see it full size. In this context do not hesitate even to send large A4 size photos, there is no restriction on file size. Editor

2 Comments:

Blogger ritsonvaljos said...

I agree Ron's photo is very good. Interesting to see the better shot of Monte Cassino.

I have still been unable to post a photo to this site. I've managed to create a separate Blog site called "People's War" and save a photo and story to that.

Does anybody know how I can post a photo with a story to this site please? Is there perhaps an 'editorial control' somewhere that is blocking me doing this, or is it just a plain case of me being lost?

Another question is: why are there so many 'Rons' interested in the Second World War? Seriously, welcome to everyone joining the site!

ritsonvaljos

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Peter G said...

Ritson

Do take a look at theĀ WW2 Blog FAQ. You will find detailed instructions on how to upload and post a picture there.

You do not need Picasa2, although I strongly recommend it for other reasons. All you need do is press the Browse button and then navigate to the image you want. It really is that simple.

Monday, 13 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home